Saturday, March 5, 2011

A New Beginning... Again.

Does it ever amaze you that you still aren't 100% sure what you want to do when you grow up? It's again a new beginning. A fresh start. A continued grasp of education in the real world. But how on earth can one earn a living from nothing? Nothing has inspired me to something.... writing.

Writing is used as a pchycological let go of sorts. That's why its recommended to write, journal, take notes on a daily basis. To see your results from your day. To know what not to do and know what to do. To help you release tension, joy, any kind of feeling. So writing I'll do to help inspire me to make a living.

It will begin with my daily life and continue through each day as I take fifteen minutes a day or so to reveal my utmost astounding acknowledgment or learning experience or observance. You get the picture. It's a great experience already to share what's on my mind....


No comments: